Friday, September 19, 2008

No More YouTube

New software allows me to host my own videos.

This is great for a couple of reasons.

  1. I'm sick and tired of waiting all night for my videos to upload only to find it didn't work and I have to do it all again and again and again. I just don't have that kind of time!
  2. The videos can be longer if need be. I will still try to keep them 10 min. or shorter but sometimes I had to cut out some good stuff just because the video ended up being a little too long.
  3. Better picture quality. By creating my own flash videos I am able to encode the video as a .avi file which is bigger and ends up better quality. The file ends up too big for YouTube or Podcast.

So to view my latest video which is entitled - "The Various Stages Of Vermicomposting" please click and go watch it on my website.

I apologize for not being here much this summer. I have plans that I will be posting here so I invite you to follow me so you don't miss any of the updates.

I also invite you to sign up for notification of new videos by using the form provided to the right.

No comments: